Saturday, July 21, 2007

What a Zoo?!?


We took Bailey to the zoo yesterday....she loved it. She loved being in the Snugli and looking at the animals with Daddy. They have a new, baby Elephant named, Scotty. He was so cute, as you can see.



Bailey had a wonderful time...I'm not really sure she noticed any of the animals, but she did have a good time people watching. I think she's going to be like us....Rob and I both love to watch other people, for some reason. I think we're both nosey...she definitely is.



I'm sure this was just the first of our many trips that we'll make to the zoo. Rob and I have been several times before, but it was so much more fun this time. It's a wonderful thing to be able to experience things through the eyes of a child as they see new places and things for the very first time. God has blessed us and we are so grateful for that.




2 comments:

Staci said...

I can't wait to take Brody to the zoo! We went when he was about 2 months old...but he slept thru it! lol Looks like ya'll had lots of fun :)

Laura said...

Yeah for the zoo! Looks fun!