Monday, August 6, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer

This is pretty much what we've been doing all summer.....sitting around and playing with Bailey. She is beginning to sit up by herself and it's so funny. I don't think she really knows what to do with herself, so she just falls over when she's done. It has been so stinking hot here lately, that it's almost impossible to do anything. We went to the park a few days ago at 9 am and it was so hot that we could only walk 2 miles. We thought Bailey was getting too hot in her car seat/stroller. Actually, it was a good excuse for us to get out of the heat, as well.

She has started to get incredibly clingy with Rob and I. She doesn't like it when one of us leaves the room. I have to say, that I secretly love it when she reaches for me when someone else is holding her. It is such an awesome bond between a mother and a child. I never understood how my mom felt about me until she came.

1 comment:

Nancy Jolly said...

Melissa and Rob, she is such a cutie! It looks like she is sitting up so well! I can't wait to see her again.

Love ya!