Sunday, July 8, 2007

Carrots and Baseball





Bailey had her first taste of carrots the other day and she loved them. I don't know if you can tell that in the picture or not. I think she liked the washcloth as much as she did the carrots. I think she is going to take after Rob in the eating department...she hasn't met a fruit or veggie that she hasn't liked. Thank goodness...it will make it so much easier to get her to eat good foods if she's like him. Only in my 20's did I start to realize that french fries weren't vegetables. Mom and Dad always tried to get me to eat veggies and I never thought I liked them. Of course, I would have realized that I did if I had ever tried. Mom and Dad were right about many things that I didn't find out until I stopped being so hard-headed and listened.

We took Bailey to her first baseball game last night. The Lexington Legends were playing the West Virginia Power. She loved it...she even got a good nap on Nana.

The Legends lost 5-4, but we still had a good time. Bailey was pretty good throughout the game, which was a miracle considering it was about 90 degrees at game time. I hope that she will always appreciate these type of memories and the fun that can be had with mom and dad. I know we won't always be cool to hang around, but we're going to enjoy it while we are.....


2 comments:

Staci said...

Yumm :) She looks like she loves the carrots! Looks like ya'll had fun at the game too!

Laura said...

I have so many memories of watching baseball with my family! What a fun thing to do together!